Ward’s offer a dignified, professional and cost-effective funeral service, managed totally on your behalf, and according to your wishes.
While we can provide caterers and refreshments for mourners, the home also features a fully equipped kitchen for those who wish to make use of it.
Some of the Services we provide on behalf of the family include:
- Burials and Cremations
- Experienced professional staff, available 24hrs
- Organising Religious & Civil Services
- Placement of Death Notices (press, radio, web)
- Pre Planning Funerals
- Use of our Private Funeral Home or Home Wakes or a combination of both
- Use of our Funeral Home’s Kitchen facilities and/or provision of refreshments
- Funeral Cars
- Horse-Drawn Hearses
- Motorbike Hearses
- Fresh & Silk floral tributes
- Grave Purchase & Opening
- Arranging Ceremony Music
- Coffin & Casket Showroom
- Repatriation to & from Ireland
- Qualified & experienced embalmers (in-house)
- Organise for additional headstone inscriptions, grave refurbuishment etc
- After-funeral care and advice
We often receive questions concerning repatriation, both from abroad to Ireland and vice versa and so, we have provided here an explanation of what is involved, together with estimated costs, which we hope you will find useful.